Orbit Stroller Review
Orbit Stroller Review
Orbit strollers are well known as one of the best stroller brands on the market today.
The orbit stroller system is a versatile stroller design that caters to stroller needs from newborn through toddler.
Docking system, multiple seating options, lock system for front tires for handling on unpaved roads, one-handed and full recline for napping and the use of high-end materials are just some stand out feature of the orbit stroller.
The docking system of orbit stroller allows you to use the stroller seat as a car seat and at same time a stroller seat. The “SmartHub” allows the infant seat to be positioned on the base and rotated into the correct rear-facing position during travel. This unique system allows the infant car seat to be positioned in four directions where the side positions allow it to be used in restaurants as high chairs.
Aside from its unique system, the orbit stroller has a unique design as well. It is crafted from durable and light materials which are air-craft-grade aluminum frame construction. The adjustable height on the handlebars is much appreciated by taller users as well as its lack of rear axle.
Easy tracking over uneven pavement allows and ensures smooth ride for the baby or toddler, thanks to the air-filled tires and front wheel suspension of orbit stroller. These tires are not pump foam tires that won’t go flat. An added cargo pod is easily attached under the seat where baby items can be securely kept and transported.
Below are the summed up desirable features and the cons of orbit stroller: This will help you decide if the Orbit stroller is the best stroller for you and your child.
Strengths of the Orbit Stroller
- Easy Assembly.
- Exceeds the ASTM safety standards.
- Compact folding which can be easily stored, on or off the stroller
- Newly improved rubber grip handle.
- The orbit stroller provides protection from harmful UVA and UVB radiation
- Certified Oeko-Tex Standard 100 which ensures safe use of materials.
- Quick machine-washing and easy pad removal.
- Handled easily in one hand and full recline for napping.
- Automatic press buttons on handle bars that can easily adjust the height.
- 360-degree rotate, which can be positioned in four directions.
Downsides of the Orbit Stroller
- No rain cover and mosquito net is included.
- The cargo pod, though easy attachment and removal provides limited space for baby items.
- The fabrics are non-customizable which is similar to other strollers.
- Bottom harness of 9” high is too tall for small infants and newly born infants.
- Expensive compared to other types of strollers.
Having an Orbit stroller, such as the Orbit Stroller G2 ensures convenience, safety and functionality. Its breakthrough Orbit system has truly made a mark in baby and toddler strollers. It’s nothing else in the market and has been become a popular high-end type of stroller that even celebrities have been using. Though expensive, the price compromises the many desirable features that the Orbit stroller provides.